Monday, February 24, 2014

India

Dear reader...
today I feel that I miss India. 
When I left the country, in 2010, I always knew that I want to go back. Reason? I love India. I love it all, with colours and smells, with highs and lows, with delicious food and fantastic dancers. Here I've seen people totally devoted to their spirituality, I've seen more smiles then back home in Europe and I've learned some important lessons that I should always be grateful for.
My journey here start with Goa, Mumbai and ending with Gujarat. 
Things that I've seen have shaped myself and made me realise that I was blind to many other things in the past. 
So, at least once in life, you have to see India. You will understand and see life different after that.
Let me tell you a bit about Goa. 
In my perspective, I wish this place will never change - I've seen a Goa with infinite beaches, where you could see the sky image in the wet powder sand, when the warm ocean will send his arms around.
Most of the landscape is breathtaking and a surrounding sensation of peace is always present.



What I did find most amazing is simple, the people. 
Under faces and appearances that don't show a easy life, I was greeted with the most warm smile that I ever seen.
In this mad, busy World, we often forget that one of the most powerful way to create bridges between people and cultures - is to smile. But I will get this in detail later on, when I will tell you about my temple experience.
Our transfer from airport was the beginning of adventure...even if sounds a bit crazy,  I wouldn't change nothing.
Now...here people are driving very fast for the road conditions they have and for the usual poor maintained cars. This won't stop them, not even slow them. The whole India is moving and they're moving fast.                      
Tomorrow I will tell you more about Zuri and Goa and how a child that asked for nothing, but offered everything.
Bye for now...bed time, dream time :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment